Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yeah... after reading the posts that my fellow classmates posted, I could help but be surprised. 
I have no idea as to how blogging works or how to use it. In other words, a total newbie. 









Well, I gotta start learning. 

I really liked how Hannah's post looked with many pictures. It emphasized what she had written. I also noticed that Andrew had used hyperlinks. In attempt to follow their steps and methods, I used hyperlinks and pictures. Yeah!


I just recently visited the bookshop,Carturesti, at the Promenada Mall, and bought three books for my AP English Free reading: 

The Invisible ManWuthering Heights, and Moby Dick.


  

I am currently reading The Invisible Man, and I will give a brief talk about what it is about and what I think about in on my next blog. 

Enjoy your summer! :D


-Cup of Memories


5 comments:

  1. nice post angie!! well done with the hyperlinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i cant figure out how to do those, You both need to help me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those books but I probably should read Moby Dick at one point.. you'll have to tell me if it's good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moby Dick is the longest book out of all of them.. 648 pages long @_@

      Delete
  4. I understand what you mean about being new at blogging. :P You seem to already know a lot though. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete